Terms and Conditions of Service
‘Resources’ refers to items or services hired from Funbooth LTD for fixed duration of booking.
‘Purchased goods’ refers to items bought from Funbooth LTD.
– Please ensure that you have obtained permission at your venue to use the Funbooth resources you have booked.
– Please ensure there is access to a plug socket close to the set-up point.
– Please ensure there is sufficient space at your venue to set up the Funbooth resources you have requested. Funbooth will not be held responsible if there is insufficient space at the venue and as a result is unable to provide the services hired.
– Please ensure there is clear access to load and unload at the venue. Whilst every effort will be made to avoid damage to the property of the site address, Funbooth will not be responsible for any damage accidentally caused during delivery, running and collection. Funbooth reserves the right to refuse delivery to sites if deemed to be contrary to Health and Safety of its employees
– Please inform us of any circumstances that would make setting the booth or other equipment up more demanding, including going upstairs, long distances from unloading area to venue etc. We allocate a set period of time for setting up our equipment at your venue which is included within your price, but if there are any complications that are not made known to us beforehand then this will come out of the running time. The set-up time required will be noted on your booking.
– It is your responsibility to inform Funbooth of the correct number of guests for your booking if asked. If there are more guests than stated, then some hired resources may be liable to run out and Funbooth accept no responsibility for this happening, or your event being impacted as a result.
– In the event that Funbooth is not ready to commence at the agreed time due to our fault, then we will still give you the agreed hire period by extending the finishing time of the hire. In the event that the hire does not start at the agreed time, as setup has been delayed due to any unforeseen circumstances that are no fault of Funbooth, then the hire will still end as per the agreed time on booking. In the event that we have set up in time but the hire does not start at the agreed time due to over running of previous activities by you or venue, the hire will still end as per the agreed time on booking form.
– Funbooth cannot be held responsible for any circumstances that may prevent us from attending your event. These may include but are not limited to severe weather conditions, traffic delays, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness or equipment failure. In the case that we cannot attend or fulfil your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances, our liability will be limited to refunding all of monies paid.
– Resources and purchased goods will be delivered to an address specified by you and where required, will be set up as per the agreement made with you when booking. While Funbooth will make every effort to deliver/collect items at a time/date requested by you, Funbooth cannot be responsible for changes of delivery/collection due to other factors, including but not limited to, vital maintenance to equipment required, transport, late return of goods from previous hire, or other factors outside the control of Funbooth.
– A minimum 20% deposit is required at the time of booking a Funbooth resource (unless in conjunction with an offer or event where specific T’s & C’s apply), the remaining balance is due no later than 14 days prior to your event. If you use the equipment for a time period in excess of the service period agreed, the overage in rental time will be billed to you at the following rates: £100 per hour. Idle hours are charged at £25 per hour. Payment for any overage in time must be paid before additional hours are provided.
– If full payment is not received at least 14 days prior to your event, Funbooth is under no obligation to fulfil the booking and provide the previously agreed resources. Any and all resources will be cancelled, and no refund of deposit will be provided.
– Purchased goods are subject to full payment at time of order. Funbooth will not begin preparation of orders for purchased goods until payment is received. The Company accepts no responsibility for orders completed after the desired date if this delay was due to late payment.
– Funbooth accepts no responsibility for assumptions made by you in terms of resources booked where no deposit has been paid. Similarly, Funbooth is under no obligation to reserve or ‘hold’ resources without a deposit.
– Any request for a date change must be made in writing. If you need to cancel your booking and give us more than 30 days’ notice we will refund your deposit. Should you wish to rebook us for a future date we would give you a credit note worth the same as your 20% deposit towards the future booking. If you need to cancel your booking and give us less than 30 days’ notice your deposit will not be refunded. Should you wish to rebook us for a future date we would give you a credit note worth the same as your 20% deposit towards the future booking. If you need to cancel your booking and give us less than 7 days’ notice you will be liable to still pay the full amount of the hire.
– Any other change to your booking is subject to prior agreement from Funbooth and may alter the final cost of your booking and/or be subject to an additional 20% deposit being due for adding another resource. Removing a resource will not reduce the original 20% deposit amount paid and no refund will be given of this deposit. If you give us less than 7 days’ notice of removal of a resource, you will be liable to still pay the original full amount of the hire originally agreed upon.
– Purchased goods, once received by you, will belong to you and will cease to be the responsibility of Funbooth.
– Defective or damaged purchased goods supplied by Funbooth must be returned to Funbooth for inspection before Funbooth will have any liability for the defect. Funbooth will not accept liability for any defects caused by you or other third parties and may request further payment before a replacement is supplied.
– Hired resources remain in the ownership of Funbooth at all times.
– You or your guests shall not tamper with, remove labels from or interfere with the hired resources or their parts and shall take reasonable care of the items in accordance with safety/operating information supplied by Funbooth.
– You are obliged to notify Funbooth immediately after any breakdown, loss or damage to the hired resources. You are liable to pay for any loss or damage to the hired resources and will be billed accordingly. You are responsible for all expenses, including loss of rental, and/or damages incurred by Funbooth in the event of your negligence, misdirection, loss or misuse of hired resources.
– In the case of resource breakdown, if possible, Funbooth will endeavour to repair on site. However, Funbooth accepts no responsibility for resources that cannot be used due to damage/breakdown that cannot be repaired or replaced. However, allowance will be made in relation to the rental for any non-use of resources due to an inherent fault or natural wear and tear if you have informed Funbooth at the time of the breakdown.
– Under no circumstance repair or attempt to repair any hired resources from Funbooth.
– Naked flames are not permitted for use on, in or near any hired resources
– Funbooth will not tolerate any abuse or threatening behaviour to our staff. If this does occur Funbooth are within our right to terminate the hire immediatly. We are providing a service to yourselves and guests and therefore feel that our staff should be treated with the respect they deserve.
– Funbooth are also within their right to terminate a hire if they feel that any equipment or property belonging to Funbooth is in danger of getting damaged or has been damaged due to unruly behaviour from guests. We also reserve the right to refuse guests admission into the Funbooth or access to any of the resources hired if we feel they are too unruly.
– In any instances where we feel there is a need to terminate the hire we will always speak to you first to try to resolve the matter before terminating. If we do have to terminate the hire due to reasons stated above, the full cost of hire is still payable and we will not issue any refunds for hire time that has been cut short.
– Funbooth recognises the seriousness of allergic reactions. Resources and purchased goods relating to food that Funbooth supply may contain traces of nuts which may pose a problem to people who are allergic to peanuts, nuts or nut derivatives. As the making of most foods may involve the same product line for products with or without nuts, Funbooth are unable to guarantee 100% that traces of nuts will not be present in ANY foods. Please note that the foods may also contain gluten, milk, eggs, wheat, and or coconut please also take this into consideration.
– Funbooth recommends that young children are supervised by an adult when choosing and consuming foods from hired resources as we do not accept responsibility.
– In relation to hired resources that are delivered, set-up, and collected after your event has finished; you will be responsible for the supervision of resources, their care, safety from damage however slight or change of any sort, and the behaviour of all persons of all ages using the resources whatever their capacity, including proper supervision of children. You acknowledge that you will comply with any and all safety instructions supplied by Funbooth. Funbooth excludes any liability for injury loss or damage caused to any person using the resources incorrectly or recklessly.
– You shall not use the equipment for any purpose other than that described in the booking, and shall not sub hire or use the equipment or allow the equipment to be used for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful way,
– In relation to inflatable hire; you will not allow anyone onto the hired resources wearing shoes, spectacles, carrying sharp objects, key-rings, metal studded clothing or any other similar items which could cause damage to others or the hired resources. No food or drink is to be consumed on the resource. You should not use the resource outside in the event of high winds or wet conditions, you must locate the resources on flat ground and satisfy yourself that there are not any sharp objects on the ground which may damage the resources. The resource must also be suitably anchored at all times and once set up by Funbooth is not to be tampered with in any way. Any movement or change not undertaken by Funbooth, after the set up completed by Funbooth, results in your waivering any and all liability held by Funbooth.
– Funbooth’s public liability is excluded in its entirety following any claim or injury to any third party whether directly or indirectly related to the use of drugs and/or alcohol.
– In the event of an accident occurring, full written details must be recorded including; name and address of injured party, circumstances of accident, date and place of incident and a copy of the report to be sent to Funbooth.
– Funbooth may use any of the photographs from your event for suitable means. This includes but is not limited to advertising and promotional material either in print or on the internet. Attending your event would mean we are of the understanding that permission has been granted to do so by yourselves and your guests.
– Your booking is not confirmed until you receive a booking confirmation email from us.
– Please contact us if you are unclear on any of our terms and conditions before you book a booth for your event. We are only too happy to answer any questions you may have
– By proceeding with your booking, you agree to all our Terms and Conditions.