Information for Schools
– £30 per student – minimum of 10 tickets purchased for the ‘mixed schools night’
– 2 free school staff/carer attendees per 10 children. Additional staff charged at £15 per head. If additional one to one carers/special assistance carers are required then please let us know when booking to issue these free additional tickets.
– Tickets can be purchased by contacting the event office 0800 023 6408 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Invoices will be sent to schools for tickets – 50% deposit required to be paid to reserve tickets, remaining balance paid 4 weeks before the event date.
– No alcohol will be sold on the night. Bag searches will be in force on the night.
– Soft drinks can be purchased from the bar
– A hot/cold buffet will be provided by the venue. Please advise us of any dietary requirements up to 4 weeks before the event date. If no dietary requirements received the venue will provide a standard buffet that includes some items for vegetarians and vegans.
– A sweet/snack stall will be open during the event for items to be purchased with cash only.
– The evening will consist of a Hosted PARTY DJ
– Magic Mirror Photobooth
– Games throughout the night giving away prizes etc.
– Red Carpet Arrival
– A professional photographer will be at the event taking entry photos of singles/doubles, groups. They will be able to be purchased on the night (Cash Only)
– 10×8 print – £10
– Keyring – £5
– We will also be taking photographs throughout the night which can be viewed online using secure login credentials which shall be passed to the schools following the event.
– Our Magic Mirror photo-booth will be operating for the students to use on the night where they will get prints to take away as part of the ticket price.
– We will be videoing on some of the nights for use for promotional purposes. Schools will be notified if this is the case ahead of the event and we will cater for any privacy requirements.
Mixed Schools Night
– This night is to cater for schools that would not be able to cover the number of attendees for exclusive use.
– Minimum if 10 tickets purchased to secure a table for this event night. If the current date ticket limit is exceeded then we will look to open one of the other nights also. Please contact us for more details (0800 023 6408)
– No student is to venture out onto the pier unattended without a schools staff member.
– No alcohol be to be brought onto the pier – if any alcohol is found the student(s) they will be removed from the pier and school representative notified.
– No food to be taken onto the pier without prior consent. (This could be specialised food for special assistance students)
– No drugs to be brought or consumed on the pier – if any of these substances found the student(s) they will be removed from the pier and school representative notified.
– Schools will be seated together (if mixed school night) on round tables of 10 seats.
– The Gaiety Bar, South Parade Pier and/or Funbooth Ltd will not be held responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
– Security staff will be present at the venue.
– All under 18’s remain the responsibility of the school and school guardians at all times
– Parents & Guardians are able to watch the arrival of their children but cannot enter the Gaiety Bay itself.
For any questions please contact us: 0800 023 6408